- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Job descriptionPosition: Guest Service Center Agent (Full time #530447)
Property / Office: Mandarin Oriental, Jakarta
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Duties and Responsibilities
- Report directly to the Guest Service Centre Manager.
- To ensure customer satisfaction from arrival to departure in accordance with Mandarin Oriental Hotel Group standards and procedures manual and the Legendary Quality Experience.
- Answer hotel’s main telephone number and connect guests and colleagues to the correct telephone extension.
- Pass on requests in a timely and accurate manner to appropriate colleagues.
- To ensure and maintain a very high standard of personal hygiene, behavior and grooming standards of colleagues.
- To ensure that all health and safety company standards are maintained and carried out at all times. They must be monitored regularly to assist in scoring 100% on the MOHG health and safety audit.
- Anticipate and recognize individual guest needs.
- Take restaurant reservations during the restaurant’s non-operating hours.
- Must be able to remain calm and communicate clearly with Guests, Management and colleagues in the event of an emergency.
- Operate the Guest Service Centre as the main command centre in the event of an emergency.
- To handle all guest complaints and comments relating to the department tactfully.
- 1 years Guest Service Centre experience in a luxury hotel.
- Excellent knowledge of computers and systems.
- Successful problem solving skills.
- Excellent ability to communicate written and spoken English and Indonesian.
- Outgoing and enthusiastic personality.
- Excellent overall communication and organization skills.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time.
- The ability to work well in a team environment.
- Be a self-motivator and motivator of others.
- Be able to consistently delight and satisfy our guest.
Advertised: 14 Jul 2022 SE Asia Standard Time
Applications close: 30 Sep 2022 SE Asia Standard Time