- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Job descriptionGroupM Nexus Responsibilities
The GroupM Nexus team adopt a collaborative and customer-centric
approach in delivering high value and innovative solutions for our Agencies’
and Agencies’ clients, including the activation and execution of dynamic
Following are the responsibilities of the GroupM Nexus Buying team and
the varying degree of complexity is subject to individual job level:
- Solid understanding of brand, deliverables and campaign KPI’s for
- Proactively identify opportunities to improve and enhance clients’
- Proactively address, and when needed escalate, any issue that
- Conduct quality control and assurance of the own workstream
- Understanding and 100% compliance with finance processes and
- Ensure cross-functional collaboration by demonstrating openness
- Plan and buy TV and Non-TV media space and manage
- Independently and thoroughly perform TV and Non-TV campaigns
- Monitor, manage and report on clients’ budgets and campaign
- Active and closely monitoring (daily, weekly, monthly) for the for
- Ensure the best in class processes are adhered to for all campaign
- Maintain day to day relationships with GroupM Agency Planners
- Work closely with all team members to improve working efficiency
- Establish effective collaboration and trustworthy relations with
- Regularly learn new tools and delivery technologies to maximize
- Provide actionable and insightful mid and post campaign reports to
- Any other project or tasks as assigned from time to time
Mandatory Qualifications and Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent diploma in disciplines as STEM,
or relevant experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, especially Outlook and Excel
- Effective communication skills and ability to adjust to a fast changing environment
- Team player - able to receive and provide feedback professionally,
Desired Skills, knowledge and abilities
- Highly numerate, organized, with an ability to demonstrate
- Good understanding of analytical techniques and interest in
- Strive for excellence demonstrated by a commitment to continuous
- Meticulous attention to detail and problem solving
More about GroupM
GroupM - GroupM leads and shapes media markets by delivering performance enhancing media products and services, powered by data and technology. Our global network agencies and businesses enable our people to work collaboratively across borders with the best in class, providing them the opportunity to accelerate their progress and development. We are not limited by teams or geographies; our scale and diverse range of clients lets us be more adventurous with our business and talent. We give our talent the space, support and tools to innovate and grow.
Discover more about GroupM at www.groupm.com
Follow @GroupMAPAC on Twitter
Follow GroupM on LinkedIn - https://www.linkedin.com/company/groupm
With a population of 260 million, Indonesia is one of the fastest growing and most dynamic markets in the world. With an increase in consumer disposable income, Indonesia is now firmly on the radar for multi-national companies seeking to invest in emerging markets.
Whilst the Indonesian media landscape is still dominated by terrestrial TV with 65% of all advertising spend, digital media is now poised to go through a period of exponential growth. There are around 170 million internet users in Indonesia and more than 70% of them are accessing the web via mobile. The opportunity to transform a media landscape on such a scale is unprecedented in the APAC region.
We're looking for creative and diligent people to join us on this exciting journey of transformation. We're ready to create impactful solutions for media challenges, shaping the next era of media with our diverse and passionate team.
GroupM is an equal opportunity employer. We view everyone as an individual and we understand that inclusion is more than just diversity – it’s about belonging. We celebrate the fact that everyone is unique and that’s what makes us so good at what we do. We pride ourselves on being a company that embraces difference and truly represents the global clients we work with.