- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Xendit provides payment infrastructure across Southeast Asia, with a focus on Indonesia and the Philippines. We process payments, power marketplaces, disburse payroll and loans, provide KYC solutions, prevent fraud, and help businesses grow exponentially. We serve our customers by providing a suite of world-class APIs, eCommerce platform integrations, and easy to use applications for individual entrepreneurs, SMEs, and enterprises alike.
Our main focus is building the most advanced payment rails for Southeast Asia, with a clear goal in mind — to make payments across in SEA simple, secure and easy for everyone. We serve thousands of businesses ranging from SMEs to multinational enterprises, and process millions of transactions monthly. We've been growing rapidly since our inception in 2015, onboarding hundreds of new customers every month, and backed by global top-10 VCs. We're proud to be featured on among the fastest growing companies by Y-Combinator.
Build fraud prevention products to secure payments across Southeast Asia.
Xendit is a fintech company that provides payment infrastructure across South-east Asia. Xendit processes payments, runs marketplaces, disburses payroll and loans, detects fraud and helps other businesses grow exponentially. We serve these companies by providing a suite of world-class APIs and a dashboard UI that simplifies processes.
The Xenshield team is building innovative fraud prevention products with the aim of securing online payments for businesses across Southeast Asia. By leveraging AI and machine learning on the vast amounts of transactional and identity data collected across the years, we are well positioned to help reduce the ~USD 300 million(1.6% of revenue) in losses due to fraud experienced by Southeast Asia's businesses. This will help businesses focus on growth without fearing about losses due to fraud.
Engineers in the Xenshield team are responsible for building data-driven products that involve feature engineering on top of real-time transaction data, building and deployment of fraud detection system as well as design and implementation of microservices to support our fraud detection system.
We are looking to expand the suite of features for our fraud detection product and are looking for passionate engineers who have a deep interest in data, applied sciences or machine learning to join our team in building a scalable fraud prevention product for Southeast Asia. Join us if you would like to contribute to our cause in making the payment space safer and free of fraud and abuse.
- Understand customer needs and requirements, prioritize builds and add those into the technical roadmap
- Account for the delivery of technical roadmap items on time
- Build and maintain responsive user interface for customers
- Develop REST APIs as the connector between front-end and internal services
- Write high-quality maintainable code, test, PR review then ship it
- Deliver products with standardized security, reliability, and stability
- Work closely with local banks and partners to scale up our product coverage
- Do whatever it takes to make Xendit succeed
You may be a good fit if
- 3+ years of experience in developing, designing, and deploying large scale full stack / front-end applications
- Experience in Node.js and Typescript
- Experience with unit, mock, and integration testing
- Experience in building responsive web application using front end frameworks such as React
- Good understanding of UX design principles and best practices
- Familiarity with database technologies such as Posgres / MySQL
- Familiarity with Scrum development methodologies
- Ability to break down complex product requirements into well-groomed user stories
- Thrive on being independent and have proven you can push towards a goal by yourself
- Communicate well across teams
- Have a great sense of end-to-end ownership of the products and tools you build
It would be amazing if you also have
- Familiarity with containerization technologies, including docker and kubernetes
- Familiarity with cloud infrastructure such as AWS
Job Type: Full-time