- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
BAT is evolving at pace - truly like no other organisation.
To achieve the ambition, we have set for ourselves, we are looking for colleagues who are ready to live our ethos every day. Come be a part of this journey!
BAT INDONESIA IS LOOKING FOR FLAVOUR HUB MANAGER
JOB TITLE: Flavour Hub Manager
FUNCTION: Marketing R&D
SUB FUNCTION: New Categories, R&D
CITY & COUNTRY: Malang, Indonesia
What are the key objectives and expectations from this role?
The Flavour Hub Manager leads the operations of the Flavour Hub as part of the Global Flavour Centre of Excellence (FCoE) as a satellite flavour laboratory and service centre. The Flavour Hub will – in partnership with the flavorists in the FCoE and respective Product Development and Deployment teams – provide operational flavour support for APME and the Group.
Head of Flavour CoE
Number of Direct Reports
Up to 3
Internal Global – Head of Flavours & Flavour CoE team, Global Product Discovery, Development & Deploy teams and Flavour Manufacturing sites
Internal Regional – DRBU Product teams, Analytical Science, Consumer Product Safety, Product Compliance, Research Support Services, SP&I, Commercial Team, Patents/Legal, Procurement
External – Flavour houses and flavour suppliers and 3rd Party Development Partners
APME with a Global support role
- Flavour Lab Management, including but not limited to raw materials inventory, documentation, laboratory equipment, EH&S responsibilities, budget, and expense management.
- Casing & Flavour preparation from formulations shared by the flavorists for pilot plant production and/or samples manufacture, including but not limited to shipping and delivery and documentation completion.
- DRBU Stakeholders Management and engagement and regional point of contact for flavor related queries.
- C&F Specification creation in TaO and Handel from information received from the flavorists.
- Region Specific Factory support – Technical support, PDS & MSDS, contingencies, cleaning procedures, local casing manufacturing and C&F complexity reduction.
- Enabling Productivity – support of new supplier qualifications, EM support for Brand Migration / Delist opportunities and write-off avoidance assessment.
- Regulatory Support for PC & Stewardship
- People (Planning Hub Team Management, Resource Prioritization & Development)
EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE
Significant experience (5 years+) in laboratory management in relevant consumer good industry
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively with multi-functional partners such as marketing and product development and to smooth internal processes and barriers across global and regional levels.
- Proven excellent project management, time management, team collaboration, and organizational skills
- Proven track record in developing and maintaining supplier relationships.
- Emerging and developed markets experience
Technical / Functional / Leadership Skills Required
- A working knowledge and awareness of flavours; flavour preparation & flavour prototyping
- Strong managerial/leadership skills, with a proven ability to lead/motivate team members, monitoring performance and ensuring high quality outputs across global and regional levels
- Able to influence and coordinate cross-functional teams, including internal and key external partnerships, critical in the delivery of programmes and initiatives to ensure the most effective use of internal/external resource/expertise
- Laboratory and analytical expertise to ensure compliance with standard operating procedures and laboratory best practice
- Training, developing and supporting the capabilities of Flavour Technicians.
- Excellent leadership, interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent people developer and technical coach
- Ability to influence key stakeholders at a very senior level
Education / Qualifications / Certifications Required
- Chemistry and/or Analytical qualifications or certification
- Project Management qualifications
WE ARE BAT
At BAT we are committed to our Purpose of creating A Better Tomorrow. This is what drives our people and our passion for innovation. See what is possible for you at BAT.
- Global Top Employer with 53,000 BAT people across more than 180 markets
- Brands sold in over 200 markets, made in 44 factories in 42 countries
- Newly established Tech Hubs building world-class capabilities for innovation in 4 strategic locations
- Diversity leader in the Financial Times and International Women’s Day Best Practice winner
- Seal Award winner – one of 50 most sustainable companies
BELONGING, ACHIEVING, TOGETHER
Collaboration, diversity and teamwork underpin everything we do here at BAT. We know that collaborating with colleagues from different backgrounds is what makes us stronger and best prepared to meet our business goals. Come bring your difference!