- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Traveloka is Southeast Asia's lifestyle super app with a mission to fulfill the lifestyle aspirations of our users. Founded in 2012 by ex-Silicon Valley engineers, we set out to solve a central problem: simplifying travel from Indonesia to the world. That's how we became Indonesia's leading travel platform. Today we are so much more than that, our suite of products and services – spanning across travel, local services and financial services – provides our users with an end-to-end solution for their lifestyle needs. From transportation to accommodations, attractions to eateries, and insurance products to financial services, we want to empower the region's fast growing and highly aspirational consumers to enjoy new experiences and explore the world around them.
Traveloka is more than just a workplace. It's a dynamic environment centered around the people, where you grow to be the best version of yourselves, creating positive impacts on society, and empower people to fulfill their lifestyle aspirations. Innovation, execution, and continuous development are the traits that Traveloka holds on consistently.
Discover what it's really like to unlock your skills and potential through innovation at Traveloka.
This position will be responsible in performing financial analysis in the entity level, investigate the driver of the revenue and cost, business partnering with multiple shareholders within and outside finance, initiate improvement projects, and recommend best practices to enhance process efficiency and financial performance.
This position requires strong project management and interpersonal skill to work collaboratively with cross functional internal stakeholders to ensure the achievement of business and operational objective within the organization, especially for Financial Services products.
The position will support Entity Financial Management Senior Manager to perform following roles:
- Perform deep dive analysis on the entities and subsidiaries financial statement to gain insights on the key performance drivers, risks, and potential improvements;
- Coordinate intensely with the finance stakeholders, especially tax and accounting to perform fluctuation analysis in the chart of accounts level and understand tax implication of the contract arrangement;
- Recommend improvement initiatives in term of compliance, entity arrangement, tax structure, and reporting to help respective entities and subsidiaries to maximize the growth and optimize the cost;
- Become a project manager to drive the initiative, build the workplan, coordinate intensely with the internal experts in legal, tax, accounting to assess to achieve the project objective, and drive the result;
- Optimizing the intercompany arrangement between entities and meeting the reporting requirements;
- Business partnering with relevant stakeholders to escalate and driving issues resolution;
- Monitor the balance sheet and P&L in the regular basis to track the initiative result and support company overall objectives;
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATES
- Possess minimum Bachelor's degree in Accounting or related field;
- At least 3 years of post-qualification experience with a strong focus on the technical/specialist skills in financial audit, financial audit, and/or tax reporting;
- Experience in working with large datasets;
- Self-motivated, responsible, strong attention to detail, and able to work independently;
- Strong analytical, business acumen, interpersonal, and communication skills;
- Mature, willing to learn and contribute;
- Comfortable working in fast paced, dynamic environment;
- Excellent interpersonal skills, a great team player and able to implement an effective stakeholder management;
Apply Now and Join Us