- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Job descriptionAbout JLL –
We’re JLL—a leading professional services and investment management firm specializing in real estate. We have operations in over 80 countries and a workforce of over 91,000 individuals around the world who help real estate owners, occupiers and investors achieve their business ambitions. As a global Fortune 500 company, we also have an inherent responsibility to drive sustainability and corporate social responsibility. That’s why we’re committed to our purpose to shape the future of real estate for a better world. We’re using the most advanced technology to create rewarding opportunities, amazing spaces and sustainable real estate solutions for our clients, our people and our communities.
Our core values of teamwork, ethics and excellence are also fundamental to everything we do and we’re honored to be recognized with awards for our success by organizations both globally and locally.
Creating a diverse and inclusive culture where we all feel welcomed, valued and empowered to achieve our full potential is important to who we are today and where we’re headed in the future. And we know that unique backgrounds, experiences and perspectives help us think bigger, spark innovation and succeed together.
If this job description resonates with you, we encourage you to apply even if you don’t meet all of the requirements below. We’re interested in getting to know you and what you bring to the table!
- Ensure to instill a culture of engagement in the team that match our ‘I am JLL’ behaviors of being an Expert, Proactive, Innovative, Versatile, team Player and valuing the Customer – demonstrating actions on a monthly basis relating to each one;
- Clearly understand our Client(s) purpose and values, linking them to the way we work and our own behaviors to Ensure our delivery is Customer centric;
- Take and create experiences that are easy to deal with, that create consistent and sustainable value for our clients, customers and each other respectfully;
- Manage the day-to-day building operations
- Management of landlord issues on behalf of client.
- Develop and implement innovative programs and processes that reduce short and long term operating costs, increase productivity and increase revenue.
- Manage and monitor the performance of the service providers.
- Initiate strategies to achieve measurable improvements in energy consumption, in conjunction with the Engineering Manager.
- Maintain a planned maintenance programmed for plant and equipment supporting the offices.
- Liaise with the Workplace Engineer on the maintenance of building systems and emergency procedures.
- Project-manage required maintenance, upkeep works, capital works and other special projects assisted by Workplace Coordinator
- Ensure that the works completed by Projects Team are properly handed over with suitable documentation.
- Monitor the latest statutory requirements, and ensure that the Client premises meet with the regulations.
- Support a variety of critical business functions including financial, procurement, vendor management, contract management, transportation programs and general office services. Find innovative ways to streamline and enhance service delivery, while keeping an eye on the bottom line.
- Actively work to ensure that the site’s financial operations are meeting or exceeding targets and control requirements including the Jones Lang LaSalle Code of Ethics
- Manage and coach team
- Develop and sustain a high-quality well motivated team
- Ensure high staff morale, trust and work ethics
- Build and maintain an environment that supports teamwork, co-operation and performance excellence within team
- Act as the Workplace Experience Ambassador to drive new ideas to enhance the overall workplace journey and customer journey;
- Proactively engage stakeholders to ensure that on site client’s
- Build and develop effective client / stakeholder relationships across multiple levels of the Client’s organization
- On-site key point of contact for Facilities in the client’s premises
- Ensure vendors are well-managed, delivering services on time and within budget
- Ensure that vendor procurement processes comply with agreed client procurement guidelines as well as Jones Lang LaSalle best practice
- Plan and manage all contracts to ensure that they are professionally delivered at the right costs
- Ensure expiry of contracts are well-monitored and re-procurement is initiated if needed
- Ensure contracts are continually assessed to deliver best value to the client
- Ensure financial processes are followed at all times
- Ensure compliance with statutory regulations on fir, health and safety standards
- Recommend continuous quality improvement practices and implement Industry Best Practice operations
- Implement building procedures and performance measures and ensure they are maintained at all times
- Ensure all Critical Environment (CEM) requirements are met
- Review existing operations regularly to reduce costs and improve operational standards
- 24/7 emergency call support and site attendance is required
- Ensure a property risk management program including audits is implemented and maintained
- Ensure disaster recovering and business continuity plans are implemented and maintained
- Ensure escalation procedures and incident reporting procedures are implemented and in place
- Achieve Key Performance Indicators and Service Level Agreement target
- Manage conflict and balance between client and firm requirements
- Has a customer service oriented attitude
- Ability to lead team effectively, train them well and promote open, constructive and collaborative relationships at all levels
- Arrange and facilitate conduct of WPC forums as part of client’s staff engagement program
- Prepare budgets for services under Workplace and Soft services
We succeed together and believe the best inspire the best, so we invest in supporting each other, learning together and celebrating our success.
Our Total Rewards program reflects our commitment to helping you achieve your career ambitions, recognizing your contributions, investing in your well-being and providing competitive benefits and pay.
We can’t wait to see where your ambitions take you at JLL. Apply today!
Iklan Lowongan Pekerjaan Lainnya
PT Permata Karya Jasa (PGN Grup) Jakarta 30+ hari yang lalu