- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
For over 35 years, OSI Electronics has provided Manufacturing Solutions of the highest quality, reliability, and customer support. We specialize in customized Manufacturing Solutions with the portfolio of services, capabilities, and factory locations needed to provide our customers with a competitive advantage in the global marketplace.
OSI Electronics offers turnkey solutions for the full range of assembly complexity. We partner with Customers on Product Development, New Product Introduction, Mass Production, Sustaining Engineering and Product Lifecycle Management. Our cutting edge technology, manufacturing proficiency and responsive technical services deliver the Tier One capabilities Customers require
- Maintaining AMC record of critical and non-critical equipment.
- Maintaining checklist for regular all facilities operations.
- General administration handling of day to day activities.
- Planning, scheduling and execution of housekeeping and maintenance activities.
- Regular management of housekeeping operation to ensure proper upkeep of Premises.
- Supervise and lead a team of technicians to ensure the implementation and maintenance of building facility is readily available to support the plant operational requirements.
- Ensure that all plant manufacturing facilities/assets are well maintained following the defined periodic maintenance checklist.
- Liaise to external parties (Suppliers, Contractors, Customer) for any facility technical related issues.
- Perform other duties that maybe assigned.
- Uphold the company’s core values of Integrity, Innovation, Accountability, and Teamwork
- Demonstrate behavior consistent with the company’s Code of Ethics and Conduct
- It is the responsibility of every employee to report to their manager or a member of senior management any quality problems or defects in order for corrective action to be implemented and to avoid recurrence of the problem
- Duties may be modified or assigned at any time to meet the needs of the business.
- Experience in same postion min. 2 years
- To be able to troubleshoot and repair down facilities in the shortest possible time.
- To be able to work with external vendors and internal cross functional groups to resolve plant facilities issues and minimize downtime.
- Very knowledgeable on facilities technical aspects (planning, setup, maintenance).
- Proven work experience in process engineering
- Excellent technical skills
- Knowledge of process related standards
- Experience in process simulations
- Familiarity with health and safety regulations
- Analytical thinker with interpersonal skills
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Good time-management skills
OSI Systems, Inc. has three operating divisions: (a) Security, providing security and inspection systems, turnkey security screening solutions and related services; (b) Healthcare, providing patient monitoring, diagnostic cardiology and anesthesia systems; and (c) Optoelectronics and Manufacturing, providing specialized electronic components and electronic manufacturing services for original equipment manufacturers with applications in the defense, aerospace, medical and industrial markets, among others.