- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
An ASX100 business part that is owned by Australian universities, IDP is a pioneer in international education services. Our core business lines include student placement to Australia, US, UK, Canada and New Zealand institutions, English-language testing and training.
We are on a mission to build the world's leading platform and connected community to guide students along their journey to achieve their lifelong learning and career aspirations.
As a co-owner of IELTS, we deliver the English test that is trusted by more governments, universities and organisations than any other. We also operate English language teaching schools in South East Asia.
We are innovators, driven by the needs of our customers and deep data insights. Our 5,000 team members based around the world understand that our services change lives – not only of our customers, but their wider communities.
By combining empathy and professional expertise with digital excellence, we create launch pads for our customers to achieve global success.
1. Counselling of students on UK studies, providing visa and admission information
2. Communicating with respective UK universities
3. Plan, organize, and implement student visa processing
4. Participate in exhibitions or seminar/ interview programs or other outreach activities to convert existing leads , generated by the Marketing / Manager / Other conversion generating activities
5. Conduct other activities as part of ‘after sales services’ and to maintain relationship with IDP’s current students & alumni
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
1. Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree / Post Graduate Degree, any field, UK Graduate or previous experience in Education Counselling is preferred
2. Education counselling skills which include:
- Basic knowledge of UK
- Basic knowledge of UK culture and geographic region
- Basic knowledge of UK university courses
- Basic knowledge of visa rules and regulations
2. Required language(s): English
3. At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
4. Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor)s.
5. Full-Time position(s) available.