- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Job descriptionLocation Jakarta Work Type Permanent Application Posted December 20, 2021
About the Role
As a Data Warehouse Engineering Manager, you’ll be an instrumental cog in the Data team that impacts the company’s analytical data infrastructure. Your main objective is to lead the talented Payments Data Warehouse Team to design, develop, and manage our data warehouse and data infrastructure that supports it, which needs to operate reliably at scale using a high degree of automation in many aspects. Your team also manages the single source of truth of data for analytics and partners with product managers, product engineers, data engineers, BI/analytics, and data scientists during this ride. Your team will also play active roles in ensuring data governance policies and tooling are implemented and adhered to
As Payments Data Warehouse Lead, you’ll have the opportunity to flex both your technical and communication skills, helping the team to best utilize the data that we have and deliver beautifully simple and scalable solutions to meet the user needs
What You Will Do
- Manage various projects related to End to End Data Pipelines for Data Warehouse, serving various multiple teams for analytical purposes
- Become a data architect by implementing the Data Modelling concept and data governance policies based on data type and use case, actively collaborating with Data Governance.
- Build Framework to optimize Data Warehouse cost and usage to be more efficient
- Build Framework to ensure the Data Quality in Data Warehouse maintained within SLA
- Manage reliable Single Version of Truth and turn Data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business resolutions
- Work closely, manage the communication and expectation of data stakeholders and come up with a working data solution and accommodate their data needs
- Define clear and well-scoped requirements documents, including specs and workflows, that is easily understood by technical and non-technical audiences
What You Will Need
- At least 5+ years experience in Data Environment as Data Warehouse Developer or Data Engineer
- At least 3+ years experience of leading a Data Team
- Knowledge on implementing Project/Task management with Kanban Method using Jira or Asana
- Deep knowledge related to Data Warehouse concepts, architecture, and data modelling
- Advanced level SQL (Query, CRUD operation). Experience in cloud data warehouses (BigQuery, Redshift) is a plus
- Experience in wide-range of ETL systems (Ex: Apache Airflow)
- Basic knowledge in the real-time data processing. Experience in Apache Kafka is a plus
- Analytical and data-driven, you love digging into the data to know what’s happening and define & measure success on every project
About the Team
Our Data Warehouse team is one of the key teams to bring data into critical information and knowledge that can be used to make sound business resolutions. We are hardening the bridges by working closely with Product Engineers and Data Engineers to gather any new data points or capture data changes. And combining them by working closely with various and growing business teams and data governance to capture requirements and convert them into business impact.
We are a tight-knit group made up of culinarians, Netflix enthusiasts, readers, and amateur gamers. We work hard and play hard, and believe it or not, we actually enjoy each other’s company!
Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia’s first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia's GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly - available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.Gojek and GoTo Financial are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.