- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Job Description & Responsibilities
- To support Project Manager to establish project objectives, policies, procedures and performance standards within boundaries of corporate policies and put these in clear concise work statement for the field.
- Monitor construction activities in conjunction with the on-Site Supervisor / Subcontractor to ensure project is being built on schedule, quality and within budgets.
- Represent company/project in meetings with subcontractors, suppliers & consultant.
- Monitor and control project schedule and activities, as per project manager schedule plan.
- Supporting Project Manager to develop project proposal and plan based on the business requirements and available project resources together with the guidance of Project Manager.
- Track ETA delivery of equipment and services from Telco/Data Centres, Public Cloud Providers and ICT Principles/Distributors.
- Communicate with stakeholder for vendor management, maintenance of documents and to report on project progress.
- Provide regular reports on project progress for stakeholders and management and update schedules on plans when required.
- Hardware installations & decommission of Server / Network / BMS / Cables
- Troubleshooting DC Network / Server / BMS Hardware
- Structured cabling, labelling and troubleshooting of fiber / copper / telecom cables
- Any other duties as assigned
- Degree/Diploma in Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or Relevant field
- At least 2 Year of relevant working experience
- Organized, strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Independent, self-motivated, and objective-driven.
Iklan Lowongan Pekerjaan Lainnya
British American Tobacco Malang 3 hari yang lalu