- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Job descriptionLocation Jakarta Work Type Permanent Application Posted September 19, 2022
About the role:
GoPay Design Team is looking for a creative designer rooted in visual design but also experienced in branding and UI/UX. You will be responsible for designing and maintaining GoPay brands and its products, supporting product team needs, collaborating with other creatives such as illustrator, writer, photographer and not limited to other teams from different streams.
What you will do
- Work closely with product owners to define branding for our family of products, also with interaction and product designers to implement brand elements across products
- Understand international branding aspects, and work towards improving the overall brand experience.
- Puzzling out users and markets, defining brand guidelines, and implementing the visual style guide across teams
- Provide creative assets, as well as implement to visual output
- Control in-app creative content, from each asset’s guideline creation and distribution, to visual content review
- Research recent trends in graphic design, and implement them in the GoPay brand guideline
- Identify shortfalls and opportunities in our existing brand communication by improving the current brand guidelines
What you will need
- Strong understanding of graphic design fundamentals such as colors, typography, composition, and design principles.
- Strong understanding of brand systems, and creating guidelines.
- Strong aesthetic sense of visual design and art directing skills: broad taste and good sense of composition.
- Attention to detail in all mediumEagerness to explore various design techniques
- Knowledge in UI/UX is a plus
About the team:
GoPay Team consists of 20+ people in Design, and we’re spread across two countries and 5 teams namely, Communication Design, Writing, Design Operations, Interaction Design and Product Design. GoPay Design Team works very closely with different functions and products in the organisation, and we go to great lengths to make sure we deliver a outstanding experience to our millions of users.
Gojek is a Super App. It is one app for ordering food, commuting, digital payments, shopping, hyper-local delivery, and a dozen other products. We are Indonesia’s first decacorn. We are also the only Southeast Asian startup to be part of Fortune's list of 'Companies That Changed The World.'
Our Mission: To create and scale positive socio-economic impact for our customers, driver-partners, business, and MSMEs.
As of 2018, Gojek processed more than $9 billion in annualized gross transaction value across all markets where it operates - in Singapore, Vietnam, and Indonesia. We have the largest food delivery product in Asia (outside of China) and is the largest payments wallet in Southeast Asia.
Gojek contributed IDR 249 T to the Indonesian economy (equivalent to 2% of Indonesia's GDP in 2020). As of Q1 2021, the Gojek App witnessed over 190mn downloads by customers. The platform has over 2mn Driver Partners & ~900000 Merchant Partners across SEA.
About GoTo Financial
GoTo Financial brings secure, reliable, and user-friendly financial solutions to over 55 million monthly active users, more than 14 million merchants, and over 2.5 million driver-partners eager to benefit from the digital economy in the GoTo ecosystem.
GoTo Financial’s consumer services include GoPay, GoPayLater, and other financial services. We also serve businesses of all sizes through leading payment gateway Midtrans, Indonesia’s largest cloud POS network Moka and GoKasir. We also have the all-in-one merchant solution GoBiz, GoBiz Plus, GoStore, and Selly - available in Indonesia and Southeast Asia.Gojek and GoTo Financial are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace and are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, education status, or any other legally protected status.