- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Company: Nestlé Indonesia
Full time Employment
Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human environment – passionate people driven by the purpose of unlocking the power of food to enhance quality of life for everyone, today and for generations to come.
Be a force for good with Nestlé Indonesia by playing the role as Corporate Communication Manager, means you will become as a part of our world-class global communications team, you will be partnering with different functions/business teams in the company for a program of sustained activity to tell Nestle stories consistently and proactively in Indonesia, not only to the media but to key stakeholders in all aspects including industry leaders and influencers.
We are looking for a passionate and rounded corporate communicator to drive visibility for managing our reputation based in Jakarta, identify and manage opportunities to tell Nestle’s story, and leverage key moments in the corporate calendar as opportunities to tell our story in a new and different way – from earnings to events.
You will have a proven track record of media engagement, events and speaking engagement, and content creation, and be comfortable building strong connections with think tanks and associations.
A day of life of Corporate Communication Manager...
- To manage the development and the delivery of the annual external corporate communication plan in the market
- To manage day to day activities of external communications
- To lead the development of master narrative for the company
- To manage & monitor PR Agency performance
- To coordinate with Human Resource team for internal communications messages
- To develop and build good relationships with media, journalists, media associations, Key Opinion Leaders and other stakeholders to strengthen the company’s reputation
- To build a climate of trust with Chief Editors and journalists, and to deliver greater media exposure for Nestlé as well as balance in the event of negative coverage.
- To organize media interviews and press release
- Support spokespersons through preparation and documentation
- To support and advise internal stakeholders in their media activities
- Mobilize internal and external networks to manage and mitigate ‘issues’
- Develop and maintain the corporate press dossier
- Maintain the Corporate Contacts database
What will make you successful
- Enjoy operating in a diverse and agile environment.
- Fluent in English
- Good writing skills, both in Bahasa Indonesia & English
- Definitely will be part of working for impact, one of the focuses to communicate the sustainability agenda of the company.
- Be positive, passionate, and patient with both a critical and detailed mindset as well as being able to work under high pressure.
- Have the relationships and experience to be able to identify and navigate PR Agency, Media, and C-Level Suits in the company, and enthusiasm for driving through the path, from high-level planning to detailed execution and measurement.
- A very good at managing master narrative for the company
- Have a collaborative attitude, to be vocal points for cross-function projects, including with Business Leaders and other Divisions, such as: Human Resources
- Be confident in building trust and strong relationships in a decentralized organization with a diverse culture.
- Bring global experience and mindset, gained through either living, studying, or working in a multicultural environment.
- Be an infinite learner, constantly looking for ways to improve on work
- Demonstrate a commitment to the work even when it involves non-traditional hours (as a global company, things happen around the clock) and travel obligations.
We are Nestlé, the largest food and beverage company. We are 308,000 employees strong driven by the purpose of enhancing the quality of life and contributing to a healthier future. Our values are rooted in respect: respect for ourselves, respect for others, respect for diversity and respect for our future. With more than CHF 91.4 billion sales in 2018, we have an expansive presence with 413 factories in more than 85 countries. We believe our people are our most important asset, so we'll offer you a dynamic inclusive international working environment with many opportunities across different businesses, functions and geographies, working with diverse teams and cultures. Want to learn more? Visit us at www.nestle.com. -
Beware of job scams on behalf of PT. Nestlé Indonesia. We will never ask for payment to process documents, refer you to a third party to process applications or travels, or ask you to pay costs. NEVER transfer money to anyone suggesting they can provide employment with PT. Nestlé Indonesia.
We will reach you through our official email only (domain: @id.nestle.com)