- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Life at Grab
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the team
The Grab Creative Department is responsible for building the Grab brand through eﬀective brand and promotional campaigns that persuade, excite and build brand loyalty amongst users. You will get a chance to work directly with progressive thinkers from the marketing department to help shape the brand together as a team. You will also get access and support from the Regional Creative Team who consists of experienced and awarded creatives from multinational agency backgrounds.
Get to know the role
We are looking for a Copywriter to build campaign stories for brand and promotional communication by collaborating with designer/ art director.The copywriter must have the ability to do creative writing such as punchy relevant headlines, content, and stories. We believe a successful candidate has good writing taste and the skill to bring it to life, but if you believe you have what it takes then we’d love to hear from you either way. You’re expected to have fun and deliver responsible creative output.
The Day-to-Day Activities
- Write and develop idea/ creative solution to promote Grab product to capture the attention of the target audience
- Write clear, persuasive, original copy and stories; this includes (but is not limited to) creating scripts, slogans, catch phrases and messages for ad campaigns
- Own responsibility for content, tone and voice of brand messaging across media, including, but not limited to, TV, print, OOH, retail, environmental, digital and experiential.
- Create social media content for Grab
- Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics
- Ensure overall consistency within the Grab guidelines (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Degree in Communications, Advertising or a related field
- 1-3 years experience of web/marketing/traditional copywriting
- Strong retail copywriting skills and knowledge of editing procedures
- Experience writing for a specific brand (in-house, freelance, or agency) across multiple media
- Efficient time management and proofreading skills
- Eagerness to learn, grow, and incorporate feedback
- Ability to articulate why our copy will work for each target audience
- Good people skills and a sense of humor
- Portfolio and/or writing samples
- You have personal project that shows your punchy short writing skill
- You are an experienced tiktokers/ wild content makers would be an advantage
We recognize that with these individual attributes come different workplace challenges, and we will work with Grabbers to address them in our journey towards creating inclusion at Grab for all Grabbers.
Grab is the leading superapp platform in Southeast Asia, providing everyday services that matter to consumers. Today, the Grab app has been downloaded onto millions of mobile devices, giving users access to over 9 million drivers, merchants, and agents. Grab offers a wide range of on-demand services in the region, including mobility, food, package and grocery delivery services, mobile payments, and financial services across 428 cities in eight countries
Join us today to drive Southeast Asia forward, together.