- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
A brand has its own identity, attitude, beliefs, story and character – and just like many successful startups, Teleport is our new identity and our story to tell. We are in the midst of formulating a brand identity that has relevant content with an emotional promise and has an appealing personality. This brand of ours coupled with our current fast-paced on-goings (new deals, new brand image, new hires, new JVs) should be effectively communicated both internally amongst our Teleport family and externally with our stakeholders and the public.
We are looking for a thoughtful, creative and open-minded communicator. As a Content Writer (Bahasa Indonesia), you will be working with a team of 7-8 virtually and will be based out of our office in Chartered Square. You will be expected to be performing this role on a Full-Time basis. The role reports to the Branding Head.
You will fit perfectly if you enjoy a fast-paced working environment with passionate colleagues. Having a strong, organised and structured way of delivering your thoughts will make you stand out in this application!
A DAY IN A LIFE
As a start-up, you can expect your days to be pretty varied. Multitasking is normal, and sometimes, your skills or natural talents will be leveraged to support other business priorities. That said, the bulk of your working hours should involve you having to:
- Develop and conceptualise engaging creative copy direction for corporate and marketing campaigns.
- Translate copy from English to your native language to convey the meaning of the original copy as clearly as possible.
- Write, edit and oversee copy production across all departments and channels. From EDMs, social media postings and taglines to scripts and large-scale campaigns, your copy will touch every part of Teleport.
- Collaborate with creative, marketing, branding, product and other teams.
- Collaborate with other departments to determine consistency in copy tone and style, ensuring that it complements
- Collaborate with designers to develop engaging and inspiring creatives.
- Maintain high standards of copywriting and exercise quality control across all deliverables.
- In the loop of industry-wide trends to create engaging and culturally relevant copy that inspires, engages and sells.
At the onset, you may be culture-shocked working in AirAsia and with the Teleport team. To help you adapt better, we would like to share our beliefs on leadership. Put simply, you are a leader, we all are leaders and good leaders:
- Roll up their sleeves as needed, and never delegate work that one would not be willing to do themselves
- Do what is needed to get things done, as they believe speed is more important than anything else to effect change
- Over-communicate, particularly as they are all quite autonomous
- Take care of our staff, and treat them as they would want to be treated
- Are rigid on goals, but flexible on the details
These are minimum-requirement skills and a ‘must-have’ for the role:
- Language Skills: Highly proficient in Bahasa Indonesia and English
- Ability to meet deadlines and adapt quickly to changes
- Independent and requires minimal supervision
- Meticulous and self-driven
- Fun with a positive nature
These are skills that are ‘nice-to-have’ and will make you stand-out in the job application:
- Detailed oriented and thoughtfulness that are translated in the deliveries of your work
- Strong knowledge in branding/ communication practices and techniques
- Able to write and speak well in Bahasa Malaysia or Mandarin
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure
- People person and team player
- Resourcefulness in finding solutions
- Good understanding in basic design, social media platforms, web design and development, scriptwriting
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Degree in Mass Communications, Advertising, Media, Journalism
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in similar roles in a creative or advertising agency or in-house
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Teleport is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive due consideration for employment regardless of race, colour, religion, disability, sex, age, ethnic or national origin, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or presentation, pregnancy or any other status protected by National Law.
We are all different - one talent to another - that is how we rely on our differences. At AirAsia, you will be treated fairly and given all chances to be your best. We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Search Firm Representatives - AirAsia does not accept unsolicited assistance from search firms for employment opportunities. All CVs / resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at our company without a valid written search agreement in place will be deemed the sole property of our company. No fee will be paid in the event a candidate is hired by our company as a result of an agency referral where no pre-existing agreement is in place.