- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Consultant - Advertising, Marketing & Commerce (Digital Marketing Strategist) - IDDate: 18-Nov-2022 Service Line / Portfolios: Customer & Marketing Location: Jakarta, ID At Deloitte, we offer a unique and exceptional career experience to inspire and empower talents like you to make an impact that matters for our clients, people and community. Deloitte offers you a highly inclusive, collaborative workplace and unrivalled opportunities to realize your full potential. We are always looking for people with the relentless energy to push themselves further, and to find new avenues and unique ways to reach our shared goals.
Work you will do
This role sits within the Customer and Marketing (C&M) team of Deloitte Southeast Asia, which is a part of Deloitte that uses technology and creativity to better connect the customer with the business.
Better known as Deloitte Digital, we use emergent technology to imagine, deliver, and run entirely new business futures. We create innovative ventures, digital platforms, and more meaningful experiences.
As part of Advertisement Marketing and Commerce (AMC), you will work with team to help our clients with their Creative Design and Innovation, Advertising and Branding, Digital Marketing, Digital Commerce and Customer Experience Platform
- Engaged in marketing insights projects by analyzing client channel strategy, data and performance and effectively communicating findings
- Help clients identify the right marketing key performance indicators (KPIs), highlight areas of improvement, and influence strategy
- Build strong relationships with client digital and marketing leaders to provide strategic advice on channel expansion, optimization, and business growth
- Solve challenging business problems creatively, efficiently, and independently, especially when faced with time and operational constraints or ambiguity
- Deliver on multiple initiatives in the same time frame with minimal supervision
- Plan, manage and execute digital marketing plan that includes (but not limited to) creative campaigns, social media management, analytics and advertising campaigns
- Our clients are primarily B2B technology companies. However, a good understanding of B2C helps to provide some colors to the accounts under management.
- Serve as advisor to clients in digital marketing solutions with analysis of reports in consultation with support teams
- Ensure that support teams track & measure the right performance indicators for digital success and provide feedback to clients on improving their digital marketing strategies based on current and upcoming trends
- Develop end-to-end seamless omnichannel customer journeys according to the personalized segments clients across lifetime and channels (offline, owned, earned and paid media) thus cost/budget is optimized while able to maximize the traffic acquisition of high quality leads.
- Manage key accounts of existing and prospect clients and generate new business for the team
Key Initiatives include:
o Maximize owned data utilization through blast messaging (WA,SMS,Email,WebPush)
o 2nd party data partnership to get new traffics
o Paid ads A/B testing on contents, formats, and audience across funnels from awareness to conversion
o Suggest the annual media budget spending of client and create a media performance visualization dashboard to provide clients with deep media performance analysis.
Enough about us, let's talk about you
If you are someone with:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field, or equivalent professional experience.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant discipline.
- At least 6 years of experience in marketing analytics/strategy, business analytics, management consulting, sales operations
- Experience in working with Marketing Analytics such as Gogoel Analytics adn search data to inform growth strategy
- Expertise in digital/growth marketing within fast paced and dynamic market environments. You will also have a sound understanding of direct response metrics and an ability to measure program/campaign ROI and a proven ability to manage paid social campaigns
- Advance knowledge of PowerPoint, including the ability to use PowerPoint to communicate analytical insights effectively to stakeholders
- Experience in leading impactful data-related or analytics projects and visually presenting and communicating findings with minimal supervision
- Experience in communicating and collaborating with cross-functional teams (e.g, marketing, sales, finance, business analytics, and engineering) at various levels (e.g, peers to senior leadership)
Next Steps So what are you waiting for? Join the winning team now.
Due to volume of applications, we regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Requisition ID: 65241
In Indonesia, the services are provided by Imelda & Rekan and other related entities in Indonesia ("Deloitte in Indonesia"), which are affiliates of Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd. Deloitte Southeast Asia Ltd is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited. Deloitte in Indonesia, which is within the Deloitte Network, is the entity that is providing this Website.