- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Job descriptionCoating Advisor We are looking for a strong and approachable technical expert for delivering an excellent customer experience! Join our Hempel Family. Bring our Hempel products to peak performance
As a Coating Advisor with Hempel, you’ll be on the front lines working alongside applicators, distributors, contractors, engineers, and consultants to ensure proper use and application of Hempel’s products. Key focus areas include Marine, Oil & Gas, Infrastructure and Passive Fire Protection.
Working with our direct customers you will strive to understand their needs, their challenges and provide services that support and strengthen our coating solutions and create value that can be monetized.
You will be part of our Hempel team of Coating Advisors working closely with Sales, R&D, Customer Care, and other internal functions to deliver exceptional service to the end user.
An Approachable Technical Expert for An Excellent Customer Experience
You will be an ambassador for the brand and product lines by effectively communicating the features and benefits of all our products and solutions.
- Work to ensure that all applications are following our Product Data Sheets, working specifications, relevant technical and industrial standards, working procedures, and best painting/application practices
- Manage complex and bigger projects
- You record data based on the daily activity of your project in your daily progress reports followed by submission of the Final Reports to the relevant stakeholders.
- Promote our Coating Solutions with the benefits of Hempel Services and deliver value to our customers.
- Actively support internal and external Services strategy activities.
- Assist in providing sustainable solutions internally and externally
- Activities include trainings, condition surveys, Line inspection Surveys as well as troubleshooting issues and finding resolutions.
- FROSIO or NACE certification is preferred
- Good communication skills in English (including job related technical terms)
- Good negotiation skills
- Self-organized way of working
- Ability to maintain good contact with the customers as Hempel representative on site.
- Ability to maintain good contact with other departments (Sales, CSD, Supply Chain...)
- Driving license
- Willingness to travel abroad
- You will join a global successful company with ambitious growth plans
- Intensive internal Training
- Travelling for projects will expose you to different places and working cultures
- Attractive employee benefits
Our Technical Services department helps to build the Hempel brand reputation by inspiring confidence from the end user. As technical services experts, we offer knowledge, experience, and training to accompany our best in class products. Finally, we collaborate with our internal colleagues to ensure proper and peak application and performance of Hempel products. Application and further information To apply for this position, please submit your application letter with a CV in English via our recruitment system by clicking the link ‘Apply’.
Final deadline for applications is 30 November 2022, and we will start interviewing as applications comes in. Application due 2022-12-15 Seniority Level Job Functions Industry Chemicals Across the globe, Hempel’s coatings solutions protect surfaces, structures and equipment. They extend asset lifetimes, reduce maintenance costs and make homes and workplaces safer and more colourful. Hempel was founded in Copenhagen, Denmark in 1915 by J.C. Hempel, and is solely owned by the Hempel Foundation, which not only ensures a solid economic base for the company, but is dedicated to making a difference in the world by empowering children to learn, supporting coatings science and sustaining biodiversity.
Intrested in this job?
Iklan Lowongan Pekerjaan Lainnya
Klinik Irfani Jakarta Rp. 500.000 per hari 30+ hari yang lalu