- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Are you looking for a meaningful career that makes a difference in the world?
Then consider joining LYS Energy (LYS) team where you will do just that. We want to attract the
industries’ best and brightest talents to help us achieve our vision to be a vector of the energy
transition by re-inventing the energy industry towards a customer-centric prosumer era, in a
sustainable way for the benefits of the entire ecosystem and in all verticals we service.
We are currently seeking a dynamic Civil & Structural Engineer based in INDONESIA to help sustain
the growth of the Company, playing an active role in the development, construction, and execution of
our solar power plants projects.
You will get the support of other members of LYS Energy Group to complete the deliverables and
engage as a team with the various stakeholders. You will be part of PT Alfa Service Solusi, LYS Energy’s
subsidiary in Indonesia.
Role & Responsibilities
Primary Job Duties
- Assist the design, construction, testing and commissioning, and maintenance of solar power
projects at each stage of the project life;
- Conduct on site investigations to assess compatibility of the building structure with the
- Liaise with external civil & structural consultants when required;
- Review structure assessment reports and structure reinforcement drawings and provide
- Assess potential risks and costs;
- Provide advice and resolve creatively any emerging problems/deficiencies;
- Support the project manager and the project team in project preparation and construction
Secondary Job Duties
- Monitor progress and compile reports in project status;
- Manage budget and purchase equipment/materials;
- Comply with guidelines and regulations including permits, safety, etc. and deliver technical
files and other technical documentation as required.
Job Requirements/ Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or related field;
- Minimum of 3 years of industry knowledge;
- Previous experience as a Civil & Structural Engineer or similar field;
- Excellent knowledge of construction methods and regulations approvals;
- Hands-on experience and knowledge of AutoCAD, Civil 3D, Solidworks or similar;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite;
- Structural Analysis software(s);
- Project management and supervision skills;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
Ideal Personal Characteristics
- Data-driven mindset with excellent mathematical skills;
- Good communication ability in both written and verbal;
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills, with a high level of accuracy in calculations and
- Excellent time management skills to ensure project deadlines are met;
Ability to coordinate more than one project at a time.
About LYS Energy Solutions:
LYS ENERGY (www.lysenergy.com) is a Singapore-based Solar Independent Power Producer that
builds, owns, and operates solar photovoltaic systems in the Asia Pacific region. It offers the full range
of solar services to install solar energy systems for commercial, industrial, and public sites.
LYS ENERGY is a wholly owned by LEADER ENERGY Group with Headquarter in Penang, Malaysia.
LEADER ENERGY owns and operates a diverse portfolio of power generation and transmission assets
in Cambodia, Vietnam, Malaysia, Singapore, and Taiwan.
LYS Energy provides Asia’s trusted Renewable Energy platform offering hassle-free end-to-end clean
energy solutions for businesses: from zero-capex solar energy (PPA), Renewable Energy Certificates
(RECs), turnkey Engineering Procurement Construction (EPC) and Operations & Maintenance (O&M)
services, to carbon emissions and energy management consulting.
Since its incorporation, LYS has deployed over 50MWp of high-performance solar PV systems, with a
pipeline of over 500MWp in Singapore and across the region in Vietnam, Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand.
For more information about our Group, please visit our website at www.leaderenergy.com.
How to apply:
Send resume + cover letter to [email protected]