- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
We are building out a world class business development team here at aCommerce and require people who excel in fast paced, performance driven, customer facing environments. We are the leading ecommerce enabler in ASEAN and are in an exciting growth period at which you will be working with the key decision makers of global brands on a daily basis, ensuring that we exceed their expectations as well as establish long term relationships. As the Business Development Manager, you will be responsible to educate clients about our company's services in order to increase sales and develop strong relationships with new clients as well as maintain relationships with existing clients.
- Manage sales management process - pipeline, account planning, CRM and proposal to meet target
- Ensure all customers are successfully on-boarded on time and within budget
- Prospect and pitch new business opportunities to meet sales target
- Research or market survey for new business opportunity, trend and strategy for sales growth to meet sales target
- Set up and monitor commercial activities to meet or deliver target on sales budget, cost, volume and efficiency target/KPI
- Monitor and report the process across the revenue cycle from customer acquisition to engagement to success
- Develop and maintain the customer relationship by excellently understanding the key customer or target audience to ensure their objectives are being met in order to retain business
- Run commercial and trend analysis, scenario modelling and opportunity assessment leading to a commercial insight/recommendation/survey
- Ensure compliance to company policies and procedures in so far as applicable to all financial and non-financial transaction
- Lead and coordinate with related parties both internal and external to achieve the operation and sales target.
- Create agreement document with client
- 5-7+ years of sales or marketing experience, ecommerce sales marketing would be advantage, lead generates, account management, advertising agency background
- Experience in e-commerce, digital marketing, business development, trading, retail, distributor industry and/or logistics is beneficial
- Ability to feel comfortable in a high intensity, KPI driven, sales environment.
- Good presentation, communication, negotiation and analytical skills
- Good command of English skills
aCommerce is the leading ecommerce enabler and e-distributor in Southeast Asia, delivering retail solutions for global brands such as L'Oreal, Samsung, and Unilever.
Founded in May 2013, aCommerce has over 700 staff across offices and fulfillment centres in Singapore, Thailand, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines.
The company is committed to equal opportunities for all of employees and to a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at aCommerce are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, religion or belief, gender, sexuality, age, family or parental status, or any other status that may be protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
The aTeam is made up of highly ambitious individuals driven to innovate, build and succeed and is always looking for like-minded self-starters to join.