- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
We’re JTI, Japan Tobacco International and we believe in freedom. We think that the possibilities are limitless when you’re free to choose. In fact, we’ve spent the last 20 years innovating, creating new and better products for our consumers to choose from. It’s how we’ve grown to be present in 130 countries.
But our business isn’t just business. Our business is our people. Their talent. Their potential. We believe when they’re free to be themselves, grow, travel and develop, amazing things can happen for our business.
That’s why our employees, from around the world, choose to be a part of JTI. It is why 87% of employees feel happy working at JTI. And why we’ve been awarded Global Top Employer status, eight years running.
So when you’re ready to choose a career you’ll love, in a company you’ll love, feel free to #JoinTheIdea.
Learn more: jti.com
WHAT THIS POSITION IS ABOUT - PURPOSE
Implement and execute of brand and consumer marketing strategic plan and ensure the brand value is delivered correctly; provide marketing activities report of brand performance and activation effectiveness; support the implementation of brand activation in order to ensure the programs conducted is align with brand strategies.
WHAT WILL YOU DO - RESPONSIBILITIES
- Assist the implementation of brand image and brand guidelines to drive brand equity.
- Support the development of pricing strategy for appointed SKU and assist in an end-to-end process of product development to ensure the brand strategy in coherence with market trend.
- Manage projects on time and on budget based on respective SKUs in order to lead the end-to-end process of product launches.
Review and Report
- Review all information of respective SKUs (i.e. packaging, positioning, selling performance) to develop marketing report in order to monitor JTI's brands performance.
- Identify key business drivers and opportunities, analyzing and reporting on category/competitive trends and brand performance using internal data, 3rd party research and syndicated data (i.e. Nielsen) to generate key business insights and recommend actions.
- Assist in design and develop promotion activities with consumer engagement and sales team to ensure the programs executed align with brand values and business objective.
- Partner with agencies and internal teams to help develop highly creative and cost-efficient campaigns.
- Support the initiatives development of creative assets, content, market research, website maintenance and optimization as activities to promote JTI's brands.
Consumer Engagement Strategy Development & Implementation
- Assist in creating consumer activation strategy based on consumer segmentation, brand direction, latest trend and competitor activity
- Program owner in assigned Region(s) for event activations, 1-2-1 initiatives, community initiatives and other consumer programs driven by company
- Coordinate with selected parties to ensure alignment and communication with Field Team
Other (if applicable)
- Provide all the necessary input to the CR, SPC, A&SP related to segment/category.
WHO ARE WE LOOKING FOR - REQUIREMENTS
- Atleast 2 years relevant experience in FMCG marketing functions. Experience in tobacco industry is a plus
- Good English communication skills and local language
- Good knowledge in strategic planning (Brand management, pricing, taxation, P&L)
- Have good understanding of principles of distribution, trade marketing and field marketing,
- Have experience pricing and new product development is a must
- Cross-cultural experience
- University Degree
WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU?
Be part of a truly international and diverse company with over 40,000 employees in 130 countries.
Experience the culture of an Investors in People certified company
Find out why 9 out of 10 employees recommend us to a friend.
Understand why 9 out of 10 employees say they feel free to be themselves.
Have access to over 200 company training
Well-being programs for employees
Opportunities for your career growth
WHAT ARE THE NEXT STEPS - RECRUITMENT PROCESS:
Thank you very much for your interest in the role. You are welcome to apply.
We will make sure every candidate will receive a reply within 2 weeks after the application deadline.