- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
We believe that difference sparks brilliance, so we welcome people and ideas from everywhere to join us in stretching what’s possible.
At Tapestry, being true to yourself is core to who we are. When each of us brings our individuality to our collective ambition, our creativity is unleashed. This global house of brands – Coach, Kate Spade New York, Stuart Weitzman – was built by unconventional entrepreneurs and unexpected solutions, so when we say we believe in dreams, we mean we believe in making them happen. We’re always on a journey to becoming our best, but you can count on this: Here, your voice is valued, your ambitions are supported, and your work is recognized. A member of the Tapestry family, we are part of a global house of brands that has unwavering optimism and is committed to being innovative and wholly inclusive. Visit Our People page to learn more about Tapestry's commitment to equity, inclusion, and diversity.
Make a Lasting Impression. Join Tapestry, the first New York-based house of modern luxury lifestyle brands. A successful career at Tapestry is built on hard work, determination and a genuine passion for what you do. At Tapestry, you are part of a global house of brands that is built around our shared values of optimism, innovation and inclusivity. We believe anyone from anywhere can have the best idea, and with creativity and perseverance, anything is possible.
Whether it be Coach, Stuart Weitzman or Kate Spade, each of our great brands around the world helps people express themselves in their own unique ways.
Quality Auditor, Footwear
Quality Auditors monitor manufacturing processes of products, engage with Service Providers (SP) to work out Root Cause Analysis and action plan for all quality issues and provide supports to Service Providers for improving quality. Base on Coach’s quality standard, to inspect products and make judgment on Finished Goods (FG) inspection before shipment.
The successful individual will leverage their proficiency in Quality Management to...
- Daily perform in-line inspection for monitoring procedure of products. Work on root cause analysis and action plan with SP for all quality issues are caught on lines. In the meanwhile, report it to manager.
- Review samples and ES & CS reports as well as QLA to stress key points report to SP
- Review pre-production trial and hold pre-production meeting with SP.
- Approve Packing Instruction for all new styles and updated PI for flat packing.
- Conduct FG audit based on Coach FG audit parameter
- To follow up weak area which called out in walkthrough report and push SP to improve
- Conduct IQC audit to audit factory IQC process.
- Train factory QC and certified them as needs of production volume.
- Random audit factory data inputs for FG inspection in Catsweb
- Follow up Root Cause analysis and action plan for all returned defective shoes.
The accomplished individual will possess...
- 5+ years’ experience in footwear Quality Management. Preferably in luxury fashion shoes.
- University education is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills in English as well as local Asian languages are essential.
- Practical and technical knowledge of footwear industry are essential.
- Knowledge of AQL and quality control system are essential.
Our Competencies for All Employees
- Courage: Doesn’t hold back anything that needs to be said; provides current, direct, complete, and “actionable” positive and corrective feedback to others; lets people know where they stand; faces up to people problems on any person or situation (not including direct reports) quickly and directly; is not afraid to take negative action when necessary.
- Creativity: Comes up with a lot of new and unique ideas; easily makes connections among previously unrelated notions; tends to be seen as original and value-added in brainstorming settings.
- Customer Focus: Is dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; gets first-hand customer information and uses it for improvements in products and services; acts with customers in mind; establishes and maintains effective relationships with customers and gains their trust and respect.
- Dealing with Ambiguity: Can effectively cope with change; can shift gears comfortably; can decide and act without having the total picture; isn’t upset when things are up in the air; doesn’t have to finish things before moving on; can comfortably handle risk and uncertainty.
- Drive for Results: Can be counted on to exceed goals successfully; is constantly and consistently one of the top performers; very bottom-line oriented; steadfastly pushes self and others for results.
- Interpersonal Savvy: Relates well to all kinds of people, up, down, and sideways, inside and outside the organization; builds appropriate rapport; builds constructive and effective relationships; uses diplomacy and tact; can diffuse even high-tension situations comfortably.
- Learning on the Fly: Learns quickly when facing new problems; a relentless and versatile learner; open to change; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; experiments and will try anything to find solutions; enjoys the challenge of unfamiliar tasks; quickly grasps the essence and the underlying structure of anything.
Our Competencies for All People Managers
- Strategic Agility: Sees ahead clearly; can anticipate future consequences and trends accurately; has broad knowledge and perspective; is future oriented; can articulately paint credible pictures and visions of possibilities and likelihoods; can create competitive and breakthrough strategies and plans.
- Developing Direct Reports and Others: Provides challenging and stretching tasks and assignments; holds frequent development discussions; is aware of each person’s career goals; constructs compelling development plans and executes them; pushes people to accept developmental moves; will take on those who need help and further development; cooperates with the developmental system in the organization; is a people builder.
- Building Effective Teams: Blends people into teams when needed; creates strong morale
and spirit in his/her team; shares wins and successes; fosters open dialogue; lets people finish and be responsible for their work; defines success in terms of the whole team; creates a feeling of belonging in the team.
Tapestry, Inc. is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we pride ourselves on hiring and developing the best people. All employment decisions (including recruitment, hiring, promotion, compensation, transfer, training, discipline and termination) are based on the applicant’s or employee’s qualifications as they relate to the requirements of the position under consideration. These decisions are made without regard to age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic characteristics, race, color, creed, religion, ethnicity, national origin, alienage, citizenship, disability, marital status, military status, pregnancy, or any other legally-recognized protected basis prohibited by applicable law. Visit Tapestry, Inc. at http://www.tapestry.com/