- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
DBSI T&O is the backbone that supports the bank as the central of operations and technology. With the spirit of OneTeam and PRIDE! Value, we serve Institutional Banking Operations and Consumer Banking Operations, manage Customer Centre and IT, provide Group Procurement and Corporate Real Estate, coordinate bank-wide Business Continuity Management program and framework, and deliver service quality for Digibank and IBG/GTS. Our Technology & Operations organization is a vital strategic partner to the business in providing competitive advantage that propels DBSI towards being the Best Bank for a Better World (#B3W).
- Responsible for the succeeding of the support unit applications roll out, both for applications which developed overseas or applications which develop by local vendor
- To work closely with users and support unit on getting the right requirement
- To liaise with group technology unit or vendors in order to delivering the requirement addressed by User
- To liaise with regulatory or other third party organization which necessary for the applications to be able to run as required
- To resolve the issue happened as soon as possible in order to minimize the impact to the business or support
- Ensure compliance with Group Policy and Standards, local laws, regulations and controls and procedures of the Bank, through audit reviews and completion of self assessment checks
- Analyze documentation and technical specifications of any new application under deployment or consideration to determine its intended functionality
- Graduate from reputable University with IT background is preferable
- Have capability to analyze and read the logs application.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant working experience, especially on banking industry
- Fluent in writing and speaking English
- Has service oriented
Primary Location: Indonesia
Job Posting: Sep 22, 2022, 1:15:19 AM