- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Life at Grab
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honor and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the team
The GrabFood Marketing team is a young, established, long standing team responsible for nurturing love and relation with our eaters and merchants. We make an impact by expanding the marketplace thus helping the ecosystem to benefit from it. Our team is made up of people with a growth mindset, data-driven, open mind and can do attitude yet still having fun . If you are looking for an opportunity to grow yet contributing to solving user problems and the success of those small & medium businesses , then you should join our team!
Get to know the role
We are looking for a Growth Marketing Assistant Manager for GrabFood. If you believe you have what it takes then we’d love to hear from you. This role is required because we want to ensure our marketplace keeps growing in usership. In return, you will get an opportunity to grow yourself and contribute to the success of small businesses.
The Day-to-Day Activities
- Report to Growth Marketing Manager
- Driving New User initiatives plan, both online and offline
- Develop GTM plan of various new feature and its adoption (ie Referral, Ratings, SO etc)
- Monitor Data for various source to optimize Mkt campaign (data analyst)
- Doing Experiment of marketing ops (A/B testing)
- Drive current Offline to Online user acquisition feature such as Takeaway, Dine In
- You collaborate with partnership team to grow the usership
- You will collaborate with various functional teams, including Product ops and Campaign team to develop communication that resonate to our customers.
- You are responsible for New User growth, Monthly transacting user and feature adoption
- You have Heart, Hunger, Honor and Humility
- You have Marketing related experience with minimum 3 years
- Strong knowledge and experience in Digital marketing, channel marketing, social media, email marketing, owned media and PR
- Strong project management, organized and attention to detail
- Proficiency in using Google sheet, Slide, Doc
- Preferable from F&B/Tech/ECommerce/FMCG industry
We recognize that with these individual attributes come different workplace challenges, and we will work with Grabbers to address them in our journey towards creating inclusion at Grab for all Grabbers.
Grab is the leading superapp platform in Southeast Asia, providing everyday services that matter to consumers. Today, the Grab app has been downloaded onto millions of mobile devices, giving users access to over 9 million drivers, merchants, and agents. Grab offers a wide range of on-demand services in the region, including mobility, food, package and grocery delivery services, mobile payments, and financial services across 428 cities in eight countries
Join us today to drive Southeast Asia forward, together.