- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
About this position
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax, and legal services. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of more than 42,000 professionals – 26,000+ in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000+ via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
Mazars Indonesia is looking for an Assistant – Financial Advisory Services to join its growing team of professionals. Since its establishment in 2008 in Indonesia, Mazars has grown to be one of the top audit, outsourcing, tax, legal and advisory services providers.Role and Responsibilities:
- Assisting seniors in Financial Advisory assignment
- Establish professional working relationships with clients
- Contribute actively to all activities of the Financial Advisory department
- Any other assignments and task from the superior which deem to be appropriate and relevant.
- University degree from prominent university in Accounting with min IPK 3.00
- 1 year of external audit or corporate accounting working or internship experience
- Good English Literacy
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel (e.g., PIVOT, VLOOKUP, HLOOKUP, SUMIF), Microsoft Powerpoint, and Microsoft Word
- CA or similar certifications are a plus.
- Strong interest in and good understanding of financial advisory
- A true-born team player, who takes initiatives, is flexible, eager to learn and is critical minded oriented
- Strong sense for responsibility
- An outstanding integrity
- Able to work well under pressure and outside normal hours
- Willing to travel.