- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Requisition ID: 254266
Requisition Posting End Date: 06/08/2022
Since 1898, we have helped customers complete more than 25,000 projects in 160 countries on all seven continents that have created jobs, grown economies, improved the resiliency of the world's infrastructure, increased access to energy, resources, and vital services, and made the world a safer, cleaner place.
Differentiated by the quality of our people and our relentless drive to deliver the most successful outcomes, we align our capabilities to our customers’ objectives to create a lasting positive impact.
We serve the Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Energy, and Mining & Metals markets. Our services span from initial planning and investment, through start-up and operations. Core to Bechtel are our values – ethics, safety, quality, people, culture, relationships, innovation and sustainability, and our covenants – integrity, respect, collaboration, trust, and delivery. They are what we believe, what customers can expect, and how we deliver.
What we offer
At Bechtel we offer a competitive salary package with the opportunity for flexible working to achieve greater work-life balance. Employee wellbeing is at the centre of our business promoted though private health cover and access to a leading employee assistance program. Bechtel is committed to offering you the benefits and resources to live healthy lives.
Pluto Train is the expansion of a second LNG train at the existing Pluto LNG onshore facility. Pluto Train 2 will process Scarborough gas and have an LNG capacity of ~5 million tonnes per annum. As part of the construction of Pluto Train 2, additional domestic gas infrastructure will be installed to increase capacity to ~ 225 Terajoules per day. On 1 January 2022, Woodside issued Full Notice to Proceed (FNTP) to Bechtel (Western Australia) Pty Ltd and Bechtel International, Inc (Bechtel) for the Pluto Train 2 Project Engineering, Procurement and Construction (EPC) scope of work. Woodside is Australia's leading natural gas producer, and Bechtel is excited to be working with this key customer to help meet the increasing global demand for LNG as a transitional energy source
The Accounting Lead will supervise an accounting team of 4-6 employees at the Pluto 2 Module Fabrication Facility on Batam Island, Indonesia. Person shall coordinate closely with Houston and Australian project accounting teams to ensure timely monthly, quarter-end and year-end account review and reporting. Awareness and sensitivity to potential cultural differences between local and non-local personnel from Indonesian or other Nations. Requires thorough knowledge of professional accounting, financial and/or tax concepts and principles plus working knowledge of related activities gained through specialized education, training and/or work experience of a progressively responsible nature. Requires working knowledge of project accounting systems, organization and procedures. Requires demonstrated supervisory skills commensurate with senior supervisory levels of responsibility. Experience or training in activities such as distribution and control of work assignments, performance evaluation, interviewing and training and development of personnel. Requires demonstrated skill in using independent judgment to achieve assigned responsibilities. Skill in working with and communicating effectively orally and in writing regarding accounting matters and problems.
What you bring
- Establishes administrative controls for all accounting functions in accordance with established Bechtel policies and procedures, stakeholder requirements, and applicable Indonesian governmental regulations; Prepares and implements job procedures within scope of established policies
- Undertakes responsibility for books of accounts, including general ledger, subsidiary ledgers and detailed job cost and commitment ledgers
- Field timekeeping for manual and nonmanual employees, including weekly hourly report-outs to Subcontractor SMOP
- Preparation and reconciliation of secondee payroll billings with Subcontractor SMOP; ensuring payroll withholding taxes are filed timely per applicable Indonesian governmental regulations; Support BBS Expat Payroll teams with payroll account reconciliations
- Processing and payment (or coordination thereof) of invoices for subcontracts, purchases of materials, and services; administer of petty cash operations as applicable
- Coordinates and oversees payments for expatriate housing on Batam Island; Coordinate and oversee other fringe benefit payroll tax reporting requirements including monthly PPA submissions to payroll teams for housing, qualified commute, etcetera
- Supports APAC tax team with project-related requests
- Supervises the accountants/ timekeepers in the preparation of: daily timekeeping checks and reports, payrolls as applicable, monthly financial statements as applicable, payroll taxes and insurance reports as applicable, weekly project cash requirement reports, special reports as required
- Monitors the status of employee receivables and reviews these with employees and management as necessary;
- Provides analysis of financial information, estimates of administrative costs and the preparation of forecasts and cost records
- Responds to inquiries and audits relative to costs and billings arising in the project office
- Performs the general functions inherent in all supervisory positions. Selects and administers clerical and/or professional staff; Responsible for training and development of personnel. Plans, schedules and monitors work, participates in organization analysis, and establishes and maintains standards of performance
- Willingness to cover for other module yard personnel on scheduled absences as required by the General Services Manager or Site Manager;
- Read, Write, and Speak English
- Live and work in Batam Island, Indonesia as a seconded employee to SMOP Subcontractor
- Degree in Accounting. Experience with BBS processes, procedure, and technology.
- 5 years of supervisory experience in accounting
- Ability to work 40–60-hour weeks as instructed by Module Yard Site Manager
- Ability to maintain confidentiality with a strong ethical behavior in workplace practices.
- Customer-service oriented with a demonstrated professional demeanor and communication style
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with BSAP’s including SAP Timekeeping & Payroll, Oracle, CFAR, A/P Workflow, QlikView, DSCS
Bechtel’s Vision, Values and Covenants commit us to the ideals of fairness, diversity, inclusion, trust among others. These values help define our culture and the positive impact we aspire to make in the world through our people and projects. At our project sites and offices, we have many colleagues from different nationalities, religions, and backgrounds working together to accomplish amazing things.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, religion, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, nationality, age, military, or veteran, marital or disability status.
Candidates will be appropriately qualified, demonstrate a strong safety focus and value the development and maintenance of client relationships. Sound communication skills and the ability to work effectively within a team environment are essential.
If you are looking for a challenging and rewarding career with global opportunities, then this could be the role for you.
Shaping tomorrow together
Bechtel is one of the most respected global engineering, construction, and project management companies. Together with our customers, we deliver landmark projects that foster long-term progress and economic growth. Since 1898, we’ve completed more than 25,000 extraordinary projects across 160 countries on all seven continents. We operate through four global businesses: Infrastructure; Nuclear, Security & Environmental; Energy; and Mining & Metals. Our company and our culture are built on more than a century of leadership and a relentless adherence to our values, the core of which are safety, quality, ethics, and integrity. These values are what we believe, what we expect, what we deliver, and what we live.
Bechtel is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, national origin, disability, citizenship status (except as authorized by law), protected veteran status, genetic information, and any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
In accordance with Bechtel's duty to provide and maintain a safe workplace for our employees and to safeguard the health of our families, customers, and visitors, we have adopted mandatory COVID-19 safety protocols for each work location, which may include a vaccination or testing requirement. Please speak with your Bechtel recruiter to determine which protocols apply to the work location for the job you are seeking.