- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
Job descriptionAppetizer: At Maersk, we are determined to put our customers’ needs first. Global Markets are evolving fast, and we aim to connect, protect and simplify our customers’ supply chain in response to these changes. We are on an exciting journey to transform the flow of goods, data and materials that sustain people, businesses, and economies the world over – driving our vision as a true global integrator. Want to be part of our exciting growth journey? Join us as a Contract Logistics Fulfilment Technical Sales Manager! You’ll play a vital part in our success growing our Contract Logistics Omni-fulfilment footprint and customer base alongside our highly driven Sales and Solutions Design team We Offer: To accelerate our strategic intent to grow with our customers and support their end-to-end supply chain needs as a trusted partner, we are building our Asia-Pacific-wide logistics footprint and industry-leading Omni-fulfilment capabilities. Taking on this role, you will be part of driving our growth aspirations in the tail of our growth journey. You will also get exposed to exciting challenges and build a strong experience for your future career development. You will play a key role in growing Contract Logistics at Maersk and get hands-on experience in identifying business opportunities, driving growth opportunities, and partnering with leaders and sales owners – equipping them with Contract Logistics capabilities and knowledge. Furthermore, you will have the opportunity to work in a multi-cultural environment driven by values, customers, and people orientation. You will get to focus on creating valuable relations and work with high-performing teams in an environment where you will be valued, recognized, and rewarded. Key Responsibilities: Drive growth opportunities for Contract Logistics (CL) products with a high level of commercial, technical/operational and market understanding. Enhance sales owners’ capabilities and knowledge, including increased confidence to profitably grow with the customer in Contract Logistics products and eventually integrated solutions. Identify business opportunities in the core and new verticals and stay ahead of market trends. Develop opportunities for CL fulfilment Products
- Develop opportunities for Contract Logistics products brought forward by commercial teams.
- Coordinate with solution team to provide pricing on opportunities brought forward by commercial teams.
- Maximize synergies & overall profitability on opportunities.
- Actively lead the RFI, RFQ and RFP process for Contract Logistics Product. Ensure RFQ & RFP proposals submitted are comprehensive, competitive and within the parameters set by global product.
- Review and vet contracts ensuring product technical standards & requirements are met.
- Support new business pursuits via our sales/internal stakeholders to deliver a sound business proposal on time.
- Approach new leads jointly with relevant sales colleagues, transferring opportunity ownership to sales in line with sales accountability.
- Strong ability to break down a product solution in a simplistic fashion to both internal sales and customers.
- Support sales in pursuit of deals for relevant products (inbound marketing leads, trade shows, past relationships, etc.) Opportunity ownership sits with sales, not with business development.
- Leading sales call for promotion of CL products capability to target customer, leveraging their product knowledge
- Increase knowledge & awareness of CL products with sales & internal stakeholders
- Providing solutions to sales and customers at a rapid pace.
- Provide expertise for CL fulfilment products as a consultant to customers
- Provide expertise for CL fulfilment products as a consultant to internal stakeholders
- Ensure customer satisfaction within CL fulfilment products
- Act as the voice of the customers within CL product organization
- In-depth understanding of local/regional industry market trends
- Solid understanding of customer industry needs & requirements for the respective product
- Well-developed stakeholder management and influencing skills.
- Strong understanding of the commercial solution sales process.
- Strong financial & pricing acumen
- Deep Contract Logistics industry knowledge (5+ years) - selling and solutioning our core technical service offerings.
Iklan Lowongan Pekerjaan Lainnya
Master Boba Indonesia Jakarta 30+ hari yang lalu