- Note: Gunakan Form Search Untuk Mencari Lowongan Yang Anda Inginkan..
The Ops Support Specialist 4 for 1Bill Ops Transaction Services is an entry-level position responsible for providing operations support services, including maintenance, account maintenance, coordination with the Operations - Core Team. Additionally, the Ops Support Specialist 4 serves as the liaison between operations staff, relationship managers, project managers, custodians and clients. The overall objective of this role is to provide day-to-day operations support in alignment with Citi operations support infrastructure and processes.
To support 1Bill Ops transaction services in daily basis including and not limited to authorize transaction, data file preparation, transactions reconciliation, etc
To create daily MIS on 1Bill Ops transaction services
To support project enhancement on process operations and technology
To perform communication with partners for daily operations and problem solutions
- Follow established procedures to complete assignments and resolve problems that require in-depth investigation or research
- Provide team assistance, including serving as subject matter expert, leading special projects, training new hires within work unit, providing daily guidance to lower level employees, and allocation of work, as needed
- Support an expansive array of products and services
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Experience working in a business office or operational environment
- Proficient computer and math skills with a focus on complex databases and spreadsheets
- Demonstrates technical and administrative expertise
- Consistently demonstrates attention to detail
- Demonstrated knowledge of activities, policies, and procedures of a basic work area
- High School diploma or equivalent
This job description provides a high-level review of the types of work performed. Other job-related duties may be assigned as required.
Job Family Group:Operations - Core
Job Family:Operations Support
Time Type:Full time
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi”) invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi.
View the "EEO is the Law" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement.
View the EEO Policy Statement.
View the Pay Transparency Posting